DentalCareClub.com offers dental health care insurance
quotes for individual and family dental insurance plans including an option to
compare national coverage using dental discount clubs and insurance networks.
You can compare the dental care club dental insurance plans
and decide which dental plan is right for you and your family.
Get a no obligation online dental insurance quote. Our entire staff is licensed to offer, sell and service
dental insurance. Always ask to speak with a licensed insurance agent. Ask them
if they are licensed. Full disclosure is our guarantee.
about our dental insurance plan benefits and services|
This type of dental plan pays the dental office (dentist) on a traditional fee-for-service basis. A monthly premium is paid by the client and/or the employer to an insurance company, which then reimburses the dental office (dentist) for the services rendered. An insurance company usually pays between 50% - 80% of the dental office (dentist) fees for a covered procedures; the remaining 20% - 50% is paid by the client. These plans often have a pre-determined or set deductible amount which varies from plan to plan. Indemnity plans also can limit the amount of services covered within a given year and pay the dentist based on a variety of fee schedules. Some typical features of these plans:
Probationary periods on certain procedures that last up to a year
Annual dollar limit on benefits
Chose your own dentist
Your average monthly cost: $15 to $25
Companies selling these plans are regulated by state insurance departments.
These insurance plans, also known as "capitation plans," operate like their medical HMO cousins. This type of dental plan provides a comprehensive dental care to enrolled patients through designated provider office (dentist). A Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) is a common example of a capitation plan. The dentist is paid on a per capita (per person) basis rather than for actual treatment provided. Participating dentists receive a fixes monthly fee based on the number of patients assigned to the office. In addition to premiums, client co-payments may be required for each visit. Some typical features of these plans:
Preferred Provider Organizations
Another true insurance plan, a Preferred provider organizations ( PPO) falls somewhere between an indemnity plan and a dental HMO. This plan allows a particular group of patients to receive dental care from a defined panel of dentists. The participating dentist agrees to charge less than usual fees to this specific patient base, providing savings for the plan purchaser. If the patient chooses to see a dentist who is not designated as a "preferred provider," that patient may be required to pay a greater share of the fee-for-service. A group of dentists agrees to provide services at a deeply discounted rate, giving you substantial savings — as long as you stay in their network. Unlike the more restrictive DHMO, though, you can go out of network and still receive some benefits. Some typical features of these plans:
This type of dental plan is not insurance. The managing organizations have negotiated with local dental offices to establish a set price for a particular dental procedure and offer deep discounts (some from 20-60%) off the regular ADA pricing code. This plan has several advantages over traditional dental insurance plans. This allows a patient to receive immediate service for work without any waiting requirements and no limits on use.
2015-05-08 Harbor City - Los Angeles, California.